Posted by Victoria Tran Sood, elder care and inheritance attorney
Advanced Planning Is The Best Medicine To Prevent Elder Care Neglect And Financial Abuse
Early planning is a must, not an option, to ensure that older adults receive proper care, remain living at home as long as possible, and are protected from financial exploitation.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, an estimated 5.2 million Americans of all ages have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease in year 2014. More than 96% of the 5.2 million Americans with Alzheimer’s are 65 years old and older and the remaining 4% (200,000) are younger than age 65. [Read more…]